Saving Pit Bulls, one wet nose at a time
Our mission is two-fold
Have our partner shelters prevent our sponsored animals from being euthanized due to overcrowding, giving our furry friends the time needed to find their furever home.
Break through stereotypes associated with Pit Bulls by teaming with community partners and nationally-recognized programs to provide support and professional training assistance to the loving families who adopt our dogs. With your help, a pitbull non-profit saves lives!
Pit Bull Myths & Facts
From partnership to furever homes
Kennel to Couch is a 501(c)3 dedicated to Pit Bull Non-Profit. We team with shelters and community partners to sponsor Pit Bulls in need of adoption. Upon adoption, our sponsored dogs will receive the K2C Pibble Package (at no expense to the family) which includes the following from our partners:
- Free access to our training videos (COMING SOON)
- Free access to our resource library (COMING SOON)
- Discounts on advanced online training programs (COMING SOON)
- Free “Pibble Package” sponsored by Chewy.com filled with goodies to start you off with your new furever friend
- Free 1lb bag of coffee from Pittie Brew Coffee Company
- Free signed copy of “Belly Rubbins for Bubbins” children’s book
- Free exam and consultation from Banfield Pet Hospital (download coupon from Partners page)
- 5% stacking discount from Embrace Pet Insurance (access quote and discount from Partners page)