Saving Pit Bulls, one wet nose at a time
Our mission is two-fold
Have our partner shelters prevent our sponsored animals from being euthanized due to overcrowding, giving our furry friends the time needed to find their furever home.
Break through stereotypes associated with Pit Bulls by teaming with community partners and nationally-recognized programs to provide support and professional training assistance to the loving families who adopt our dogs. With your help, a pitbull non-profit saves lives!
How Does Kennel to Couch Carry Out It’s Mission?
Education – We believe that education is the key to dispelling the false myths that have been created about the Pit Bull breed. Equally as important is educating dog owners on various subjects such as training, dog health, and topics useful to any dog owner. We constantly publish content through our “Pibble Press” blog, training videos, and resource library to keep our community updated and informed.
Physical Challenges – Kennel to Couch strives to promote a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and our dogs by organizing activities that get people and their pups active together. These activates are not only physically healthy, but they strengthen the bond between dog and owner. We host several physical challenges per year that push people to get out and get active. These challenges are a great way to spread awareness of our mission, promote a healthy lifestyle, and allow the public to observe thousands of positive breed ambassadors walking their local neighborhoods.
Shelter Partnership – We team with shelters to identify Pit Bulls that have been in the shelter longest. We sponsor these dogs and launch robust social media campaigns to let the surrounding public know that this dog needs a home. When someone adopts a dog we sponsor, they receive our “Pibble Package” filled with goodies and resources.
Pit Bull Myths & Facts
From partnership to furever homes
Kennel to Couch is a 501(c)3 dedicated to Pit Bull Non-Profit. We team with shelters and community partners to sponsor Pit Bulls in need of adoption. Upon adoption, our sponsored dogs will receive the K2C Pibble Package (at no expense to the family) which includes the following from our partners:
- Free access to our training videos
- Free access to our resource library
- 30% off DogNostics Pet Dog Solutions courses using coupon code: KENNELTOCOUCH
- Free “Pibble Package” filled with the following goodies from K2C and our partners for your new furever friend:
- Free Kennel to Couch treat bag, waste bag holder, training clicker, rubber pet food can lid, bandana
- Free Epi-Pet K-9 Care Sunscreen
- Free Leash Belt from Squishy Face Studio
- Free Freeze Dried Beef Liver Dog Treats from Natural Rapport
- PetSafe SprayShield Animal Deterrent Spray (Citronella based)
- PAW Go Slow Pet Feeder Lick Mat
- Free “Freedom No-Pull” Harness from Fit for a Pit
- Free copy of “Love Has No Age Limit – Welcoming an Adopted Dog into your Home” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.
- Free copy of “Play Together, Stay Together – Happy and Healthy Play Between People and Dogs” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.
- Free copy of “Way To Go – How to Housetrain a Dog of Any Age” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.
- Free copy of “I’ll Be Home Soon! – How to Prevent and Treat Separation Anxiety”” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.