Pit Bull Adoption
Sponsorship cannot happen without you! Our Pit Bulls rely on generous donations from individuals like you, who share our love and passion for the breed. Your donations, small and large, help us sponsor as many furry friends as possible. Your support is what allows us to expand the amount of shelters we partner with and increase the number of sponsored Pit Bulls and Pit Bull Adoptions!
How do we use donations? One time donations allow us to sponsor and advertise the individual Pit Bull that has been at the shelter longest!
Monthly donations allow us to work towards adding additional shelters to our program and expand our organization! We have a dream of one day being able to help Pibbles in every state.
Let’s go home
When our sponsored Pit Bulls finally find their furever home, our community partners help us provide an ever-expanding support package to the adopting families. While professional training support is the core of our package, we are always working with our community to expand our support, including adding benefits such as veterinary services and discounts at retail stores.
Please continue to check our website for updates on benefits and partner locations, as well as our current Pit Bull adoption and Pit Bull advocacy efforts.
Currently, upon adoption, our sponsored dogs will receive the K2C Pibble Package (at no expense to the family) to include the following from our partners:
- Free training assessment from Sit Means Sit Baltimore
- Initial training from Sit Means Sit Baltimore
- Training Equipment (if necessary) from Sit Means Sit Baltimore
- Free “Pibble Package” sponsored by Chewy.com filled with goodies to start you off with your new furever friend
- Free 1lb bag of coffee from Pittie Brew Coffee Company
- Free signed copy of “Belly Rubbins for Bubbins” children’s book
- Free exam and consultation from Banfield Pet Hospital (download coupon from Partners page)
- 5% stacking discount from Embrace Pet Insurance (access quote and discount from Partners page)
TANK NEEDS A HOME!
Behind this 1 year old boy’s bold look is a very quiet, gentle and shy soul. He is nervous but once he opens up is very attached to his person. He gets along with everyone that he meets and loves kids, but does get the zoomies so will knock over young kids. (Why he is back with us already)
He is reactive with other dogs, so being the only furbaby in the home is ideal for Tank.
He is gentle and easy to walk, loving to stop and smell all of the things. He’s neutered and fully vaccinated and comes with our K2C Pibble Package!
Tank is currently with our friends at the Hero Rescue in Jarrettsville, MD.