Pit Bull Adoption
Sponsorship cannot happen without you! Our Pit Bulls rely on generous donations from individuals like you, who share our love and passion for the breed. Your donations, small and large, help us sponsor as many furry friends as possible. Your support is what allows us to expand the amount of shelters we partner with and increase the number of sponsored Pit Bulls and Pit Bull Adoptions!
How do we use donations? One time donations allow us to sponsor and advertise the individual Pit Bull that has been at the shelter longest!
Monthly donations allow us to work towards adding additional shelters to our program and expand our organization! We have a dream of one day being able to help Pibbles in every state.
Let’s go home
When our sponsored Pit Bulls finally find their furever home, our community partners help us provide an ever-expanding support package to the adopting families. While professional training support is the core of our package, we are always working with our community to expand our support, including adding benefits such as veterinary services and discounts at retail stores.
Please continue to check our website for updates on benefits and partner locations, as well as our current Pit Bull adoption and Pit Bull advocacy efforts.
Currently, upon adoption, our sponsored dogs will receive the K2C Pibble Package (at no expense to the family) to include the following from our partners:
- Free access to our training videos
- Free access to our resource library
- 30% off DogNostics Pet Dog Solutions courses using coupon code: KENNELTOCOUCH
- Free “Pibble Package” filled with the following goodies from K2C and our partners for your new furever friend:
- Free Kennel to Couch treat bag, waste bag holder, training clicker, rubber pet food can lid
- Free training treats, waste bags, tennis ball from Chewy.com
- Free “Freedom No-Pull” Harness from Fit for a Pit
- Free 1lb bag of coffee from Pittie Brew Coffee Company
- Free signed copy of “Belly Rubbins for Bubbins” children’s book
- Free exam and consultation from Banfield Pet Hospital (download coupon from Partners page)
- 5% stacking discount from Embrace Pet Insurance (access quote and discount from Partners page)
Hi I’m Ebeneezer, I am patiently waiting for someone to take me home because I have loads of love to give away. Whether you are having a bad day and need a pick me up or just want some hugs and kisses I’m your man. I am the perfect cuddle buddy to settle down and snuggle in with. I love a good game of catch, playing with toys and running around the yard my human buddies. I love nice long scenic walks, and enjoy taking my time just following my nose around. So as you can see, I am the perfect catch, please call my friends at the Humane Society of Harford County to come meet me.
I need a home where I am the ONLY ANIMAL. I am energetic and would do best in a home with no toddlers, however if you are old enough to play with me we will become quick friends!
NOTE: Home ownership will be verified. If you rent an apartment or home, you will need to provide proof via rental agreement that you do not have breed or weight restrictions that would prevent you from adopting Ebeneezer.