Pit Bull Adoption
Sponsorship cannot happen without you! Our Pit Bulls rely on generous donations from individuals like you, who share our love and passion for the breed. Your donations, small and large, help us sponsor as many furry friends as possible. Your support is what allows us to expand the amount of shelters we partner with and increase the number of sponsored Pit Bulls and Pit Bull Adoptions!
How do we use donations? One time donations allow us to sponsor and advertise the individual Pit Bull that has been at the shelter longest!
Monthly donations allow us to work towards adding additional shelters to our program and expand our organization! We have a dream of one day being able to help Pibbles in every state.
Let’s go home
When our sponsored Pit Bulls finally find their furever home, our community partners help us provide an ever-expanding support package to the adopting families. While professional training support is the core of our package, we are always working with our community to expand our support, including adding benefits such as veterinary services and discounts at retail stores.
Please continue to check our website for updates on benefits and partner locations, as well as our current Pit Bull adoption and Pit Bull advocacy efforts.
Currently, upon adoption, our sponsored dogs will receive the K2C Pibble Package (at no expense to the family) to include the following from our partners:
- Free access to our training videos
- Free access to our resource library
- 30% off DogNostics Pet Dog Solutions courses using coupon code: KENNELTOCOUCH
- Free “Pibble Package” filled with the following goodies from K2C and our partners for your new furever friend:
- Free Kennel to Couch treat bag, waste bag holder, training clicker, rubber pet food can lid, bandana
- Free Epi-Pet K-9 Care Sunscreen
- Free Leash Belt from Squishy Face Studio
- Free Freeze Dried Beef Liver Dog Treats from Natural Rapport
- PetSafe SprayShield Animal Deterrent Spray (Citronella based)
- PAW Go Slow Pet Feeder Lick Mat
- Free “Freedom No-Pull” Harness from Fit for a Pit
- Free copy of “Love Has No Age Limit – Welcoming an Adopted Dog into your Home” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.
- Free copy of “Play Together, Stay Together – Happy and Healthy Play Between People and Dogs” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.
- Free copy of “Way To Go – How to Housetrain a Dog of Any Age” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.
- Free copy of “I’ll Be Home Soon! – How to Prevent and Treat Separation Anxiety”” by Patricia B McConnell, Ph.D.
Make an appointment to meet me at the Butte Humane Society in Chico, CA by calling (530) 343-7917, EXT 102.
I’m Wave and I’m the 2-year-old life of YOUR party. I’ve got a bubbly, puppy-like personality that will make it next to impossible to be sad or stressed. Better have some toys at home for me ‘cuz I like to shake my toys, toss ’em in the air, and play tug-o-war (I might let you win every once in a while). I like to engage in some serious snuggle sessions too. I’ll jump on your lap, lean into you and shower you with my special Wave kisses! If you like engaging in shenanigans and sessions of tug-o-war, then we’d make a great team!!
I will need to be the only dog and no kids under 12. I walk by dogs fine, but I don’t do well with close interactions. I know how to sit, lay down, and give you my paw. I LOVE my squeaky toys and rolling around in the tall grass. I also Love swimming in the pool. I have been at the shelter since Feb of 2022.
Contact the shelter at 410-836-1090 or email@example.com to start adoption. Walk-ins welcome! https://www.harfordshelter.org/animals/dogs
Meet Thane located at the Bitterroot Humane Association in Hamilton!
He’s a cuddly, 6-year-old black and white pittie with a huge personality and loves to snuggle and please. Despite his size (about 75lbs) he thinks he is a lap dog. He has not shown any signs of aggression around other dogs while being here. He has experience being around small kids and teenagers and was very friendly, but we have not tested him with cats yet.
Thane does great on a leash and has been a staff and volunteer favorite to take on walks. He has good leash manners and loves car rides, hikes, and to play in water. He is neutered and microchipped, and up to date on his vaccinations. He does cry when left alone for long periods of time, but has not had any accidents and is very well house trained. We have used Thane in our kids reading program, where kids from the local library come in and read to the dogs and cats, he absolutely loves it!
This silly girl is full of character – and wiggles! She is ready to meet her forever family!
Paloma will run after a ball for hours if you let her! She’s great at bringing it back and sitting politely while she waits for you to throw it again (and again, and again, and again…) She is also best friends with the mud and never complains when it rains!
Quirky Paloma has a lot of personality! She loves people but can be weary of strangers at first. After a few minutes of tossing treats and toys, she will happily show you her playful side!
Adorable Paloma grows with confidence each day! Would you like to add one more boost? If so, apply today!